To get your ideas flowing, here are some gifts you can get for the dog lover: of course, if you can take some pictures of their dog in advance, many of the following ideas will be even more special.
- a T-shirt/sweatshirt that says “My Dog Loves Me” – they’ll be proud to wear it.
- a picture of their dog framed in a paw picture frame – there is no better way to let them know you love them: every time they walk past this picture, they’ll be reminded of your kind gesture, and that you took the time to give them something special.
- a collectible figurine featuring their dog breed – this will become part of the room décor.
- a dog lover’s calendar – excellent gift that keeps on giving: every month they’ll have a new beautiful dog to look at and enjoy.
- a nice, fuzzy, personalized throw to keep them and their dog warm on chilly evenings.
- a cooking book with dog recipes
- dog lover screen saver
Now that you picked a nice gift for the dog lover, it’s time to find some gifts for the dog. Here are just a few ideas to get your started:
- a plush toy: be it a ball, a bone, or some other shape, dogs really enjoy these fluffy toys. Some come with a noise maker, but be careful that this toy won’t become annoying for the owner
- doggy clothing: you may get something pretty, or, if you like practical, get something warm for the winter, so when they take a talk the dog stays warm.
- doggy treats are very popular these days, and you can find them in pet stores everywhere. But, if you have the time, cook some treats yourself, and make a new friend
- treat machine, similar to the candy machines, where you press a handle and get a piece of candy. This will entertain the dog for hours and get him a treat every time he presses the handle. What fun!
- pampering items, like doggie shampoo, a nice brush, and even a nice bandana.